The Kentucky Democratic Party is seeking Regional Field Directors to deliver victories up and down the ballot on November 5, 2019!
The Kentucky Democratic Party Coordinated Campaign is hiring Regional Field Directors for the 2019 election cycle! The Coordinated Campaign Regional Field Directors will be responsible for implementing the field plan and managing the GOTV operation within an assigned region. The KDP Coordinated Campaign will work to elect Democrats up and down the ticket in Kentucky, including the Gubernatorial race which is considered the top Democratic pickup opportunity in 2019.
Regional Field Directors will be based throughout the state of Kentucky and will report to a Deputy Field Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previously held Field Organizer, Regional Field Director or Field Director positions.
- Experience recruiting, training, and managing volunteers or staff.
- Experience implementing an aggressive GOTV plan.
- Great interpersonal skills — ability to listen well, manage staff, and communicate effectively.
- Willingness to work long hours, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN and an understanding of field metrics.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle.
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals, and electing Democratic candidates in Kentucky.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementing the field plan and GOTV plan within your region.
- Managing, training, and holding accountable a team of Field Organizers on a daily basis.
- Meeting voter contact, GOTV, and persuasion goals within your region.
- Overseeing timely and accurate reporting and data management by field organizers.
- Representing the Kentucky Democratic Party and candidates in your assigned region.
Competitive salary and health benefits provided. Positions are full-time through November 2019.
The Kentucky Democratic Party is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.