Important Dates & Deadlines
Monday, October 5, 2020
- Last day to register for November 3 General Election. Register at GoVoteKy.com
Friday, October 9, 2020
- Last day to request an absentee ballot through the portal at GoVoteKy.com
Tuesday October 13, 2020
- Early voting begins. Contact your county clerk for early voting locations
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- General Election — absentee ballots MUST BE postmarked by this day. Check with your county clerk for in-person voting on this day.
Friday, November 6, 2020
- All absentee ballots must be received by this day.
Register Kentucky, Retire McConnell
Help us register voters and retire Mitch McConnell. Just $2.50 gets one new voter registered! We need every single Democratic-leaning voter out there registered and ready to go to the ballot box this November.
$5 will register 2 voters. $10 will register 4 new voters. You can even target specific counties or precincts where you’d like to fund our registration efforts.
Will you sponsor new voters throughout Kentucky? Together you can help us retire Mitch McConnell in November.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I find my polling place?
How do I register to vote or update my registration?
Can I still vote in person?
- Early voting in-person is available every workday between Oct. 13 and Election Day and every Saturday for at least 4 hours. Every county clerk will provide a location for safe in-person voting
- Early voting is not absentee voting – anyone can vote early for any reason
- County Election officials will decide election sites on Election Day. The State Board of Election, Secretary of State, and Governor will approve each plan.
- Each county will have at least one voting supercenter where everyone from the county can go vote, regardless of his or her precinct
- Be sure to check your polling location before going to vote.
How do I vote absentee?
- You can also request an absentee ballot through the online portal now through Oct. 9.
- All absentee ballots will include pre-paid postage and must be postmarked by Election Day — Nov. 3 — and received by Nov. 6 in order for your ballot to be counted.
Who do I reach out to if I have questions?
Call 833-GO-VOTE-KY with any voting-related questions or to report issues.